Our public curriculum spans 5 days in length and provides the flexibility to choose the modules best suited for you and your organization. We highly recommend that participants without a prior financial background attend all 5 days.
We offer these courses in the following locations:
- New York
- San Francisco
- Washington, D.C.
Please Contact Us directly to register for courses.
DAY 2: EXCEL AND 3 STATEMENT FORECASTING
This session will introduce participants to Excel and the fundamentals of 3 statement modeling. Participants will learn how to forecast the 3 financial statements, balance a model and handle issues related to circularities. Best practices will be incorporated throughout the course.
- Excel and modeling fundamentals
- Optimal excel settings
- Key shortcuts
- Formula construction
- Matrix integrity
- 3 statement modeling
- Steps to building a model
- Income statement construction
- Supporting calculations and debt schedule
- Balance sheet and cash flow statement construction
- Balancing the model
- Understanding circular references and building a circ breaker
100 Park Avenue
New York, New York 10017